Of all the services we provide at Studio A, Outdoor shoots are undoubtedly my favorite part. I believe this is where the couple gets to spend quality time with each other and be at their best. No matter how much planning goes into the wedding, let’s admit it – the big day is overwhelming and if there is anything to hold on to, it will be your nerve to stay composed amidst all the buzz. So it is not practical to anticipate any planned shots and we tend to go with the flow. For this obvious reason, Outdoor shoots are a blessing to try our hearts out and frame the best moments for the couple. With proper planning, we can come up with a set of pictures that tells your story in a grand way. Here are few handy tips that will make your outing an enjoyable and a memorable one:
TIME IT RIGHT:
– Never plan the outdoor shoot on the day of the wedding/sangeet/reception. You already have enough on the plate and it hardly works out.
– Schedule your shoot a few days before or after your wedding. If it were a love marriage, then before or after wouldn’t make a difference. But if it is an arranged marriage where you wouldn’t have had enough time together before the wedding, then an after-wedding shoot will make more sense for it helps in increased levels of comfort & understanding between both.
LOCATE IT APT:
– No need to think too much about the location. But plan a spot that is special to both of you, and where there are not thousands of people around you. It can be a place where you first met, where he/she proposed to you, your dream getaway place or some meaning that comes attached to that place which you can relate to. Having shot so many couples, I will be happy to suggest my ideas when it comes to location hunting too.
– It is important to match the weather predictions in the period of the shoot. You definitely don’t want to be stuck in a generous rain after all the preparation.
PREPARE YOURSELF, WELL IN ADVANCE:
– Take a good amount of time to plan the little details that will make all the difference. Decide on what you both are going to wear and make sure it compliments each other. In fact, I ask my couples to Whatsapp me the picture of their attires for me to offer my suggestions too.
– It is also advisable to hire a make-up artist for a simple hairdo and makeup. A professional touch is bound to make you look more special.
Now this is the most important part. Once all is done and when you are finally there on the spot for the shoot, make sure you have lots of fun. Be at ease, and enjoy the time you get to spend. Naturally, the pictures will come out well too.
After a period of time when you look back at this day, it will prove to be one of the happiest outings you ever had. So make it count.